There are 7 basic TechyKids rules that we ask you to follow in order to first ensure a positive environment and experience for all.
- Safety First – It is very important that we apply this rule every time we are in the lab and are using any of the equipment.
- Good Sense – make sure whatever you create in the lab is done to make the world a better place.
- Remember to always leave the area you are working in neater than the way you found it. Please respect the equipment that you are using, as the items are expensive and if we don’t treat them correctly, they could break and then we don’t have what we need in order to complete our collaborative process.
- Be quiet and listen for directions. Make sure when you hear the quiet symbol, you stop talking and give your attention to the teacher so that the lesson can proceed quickly and you can return to building.
- Make sure to raise your hands rather than just shouting out, especially when others are speaking.
- Be Respectful, Do onto others as you would have them do onto you. Treat people the way in which you would like to be treated.
- Remember no idea is a bad idea, so listen to others and maybe build on their ideas. Failure is an option and it means you are learning something new and continue to challenge yourself and the others around you.
© 2016, Juci Inc, All Rights Reserved