- Ages: 7-99
- Level: Beginner
- Total Time: 6 hours
- Prerequisite Course: TechyKids Intro for Home -or- TechyKids Intro for Classrooms
- Required Materials:Thymio Beginner Robotics Education Package, Mac or Windows Computer
- Required Software: Thymio Suite Software Download
- Suggested Materials: LEGO, Blue Painter’s Tape, Cardstock paper, markers or colored paper.
- Skills Learned: Interactive Animal, Actuators, Sensors, Robotics, Bionics, Robots for Humanity, Robotic Real World Applications, Telepresence, Install Software, Thymio, Pre-Programmed Modes, Aseba, Beginner, Tutorial, Visual Programming Language, Line following, Building, LEGO
- Educational Standards: NGS 3.5. Engineering Design
Create your own interactive animal robot project while learning all about robotics, and the Thymio robot. Learn about sensors and robotics, visual programming, building off of the Thymio robot with LEGO, and even create your own movie starring your new robot animal! You’ll love the creativity and technical skills needed to create an awesome Thymio animal project!
Here is a student’s project outcome:
If you have already enrolled in this course, please login. We also have this course available for schools and organizations, email email@example.com for information.